Saturday, February 10

A Cool Display of Cosplay!!!

As I have doubtlessly mentioned it before I have never done cosplay as such. Fancy dress yes but cosplay no? I think there is a difference, probably dependent on how old you are haha I mean I have dressed as The Joker and a zombie and they are kind of geeky, so maybe I was cosplaying even though we just called it fancy dress back then!! What's in a name anyway? I had fun and whatever you call it having fun is what it's about! Anyway this post is another in my 'recommending something awesome from the internet that I have seen' sort of posts. So any cool blogs, or art or anything cool & geeky that catches my eye I'll make a post about it now and again.

So without further ado I heartily recommend that you check out the amazing page of  Désirée Cosplay. She does a great Fallout cosplay as a lady version of Grognak the Barabarian, something that I think is referred to as a crossplay when someone plays a character of the opposite sex to themselves. Although I am not sure if this counts as that as in game you can wear Grognak's costume as it has a male and female version. Anyway enough of my rambling, check out this great photo and check out her page to see all the different and greatly varied characters she brings to life.

Photo by Michael P Hoover Photography

I particularly like this as in my PS4 playthrough of Fallout Grognak's Axe is my weapon of choice. Check out this video I made using it. 


No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...