Tuesday, September 22

A chat with author Beverly Sandford


This week I got to have a chat with an old mate of mine Beverly Sandford! She was just a youngster when I 1st knew her as the younger sister of my mate's girlfriend. She'd talk all about her love for New Kid's on the Block and I'm sure she was filming a promo as she wanted to be a presenter for some youth TV programme. She seemed very confident and precocious and more than a tad cheeky. Of course, the chances are that I am remembering it all wrong!


Luckily I got to interview her then so we could compare each other's memories of them very old days but mostly to talk about her writing career. She has written books for children and young adults for Badger Learning and has recently got to contribute some stories for Dr Who anthologies from Target books.

XXXXX


 



***********************************



***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

     

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...