Monday, October 26

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 26 - Vampire!

 

Tonight's tale is from Haunt of Fear 15, July/August 1950. All the voices and video were done by OverEasy Mode a fellow YouTube channel. Go sub him up.

The Haunt of Fear was an American bi-monthly horror comic anthology series published by EC Comics, starting in 1950. Along with Tales from the Crypt and The Vault of Horror, it formed a trifecta of popular EC horror anthologies. The Haunt of Fear was sold at newsstands beginning with its May/June 1950 issue. It ceased publication with its November/December 1954 issue, compiling a total of 28 issues.

Art - Johnny Craig



***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!



No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...