Friday, October 6

Geek Tee Friday - Fallout

Check out my other Geek Tee BLOGS

I posted this picture up around a few times, this is me posing like the guy on my shirt. That guy is Vault Boy, he is used in the style of Government Public Message announcements telling people what to do in the event of nuclear war. He is kind of the Corporate mascot for the nefarious Vault-Tec from the Fallout video games and features in their adverts, manuals, products and training films.

Check out my previous POST telling all about my Fallout love.

I will post pictures up here of my hat and lunch box too.

Also check out my videos on YouTube, I have a ton of Fallout related ones with settlement build videos, mod playthroughs and the like for you to check out.

Please subscribe 😁

*****************************************

    

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...