Tales From the Grey Side
The Grey Man's Page of Pointlessness.
Monday, May 16
Some of The Grey Man's Ebay items! Look for them now and bid, bid, bid he needs to make room for more comics. Ebay ID grjfmetal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comic book club for slingers
Ladybird Books: Always for kids but now for adults too!!
I have always been a lover of books, my mum loved to read and her delight in reading was passed on to her children. I can not remember ...
My wants list
I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...
Counting Comics - 26
DC = 7260 Marvel = 301 Others = 65 Manhunter #1 I didn't realise that these were all reprints from Detective Comics, I gues...
No comments:
Post a Comment