Wednesday, October 4

Fallout 4 - The Great Old Ones

Here is my video review of a Fallout 4 mod called The Great Old Ones by Haasje01

Discover the secrets of the abandoned military base beneath the Fort Hagen satellite array and prevent the cult of the the great old ones from completing their sinister plans.  

Explore the 4 zones beneath fort Hagen in this 1,5 to 3 hours quest. 

Ellen, The Cartographer by Guicool138 is my companion on this quest

At one point I used a special weapon I picked up playing this mod

and also mention in passing his other mod Xander's Aid

***************************************************************

I mention my heavy metal podcast and my annual H P Lovecraft themed shows. Check them out at this LINK if you wish to.

Check out my Fallout BLOG too






No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...