Wednesday, September 12

YouTube comic competition videos - 1

The comic community on YouTube seem to have a few channel competitions so I thought I'd enter a few to try and make some friends and try and get some new people to check out my videos.

Metarog 
For his competition Metarog wanted to see entrants idea of a dream book/story and to specify who will write, and do interior and cover art


CWoodard19
For this competition I had to say favourite writer, favourite story and an underrated story.


Daz the Key Chaser
For this competition I had to say my most valuable DC book, most valuable Marvel book, most valuable indy book and my best buy of 2018



**************************************




***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...