Monday, October 29

13 Nights of Halloween - Night 10

 

Join me if you dare for a tale of terror, this ghastly story is from Ghost Manor #8, September 1969.

Ghost Manor was a horror-suspense anthology comic book series published by Charlton Comics (in two volumes) from 1968 to 1984 (though it was primarily a reprint title from 1978 onward). Volume one was "hosted" by the Old Witch (not to be confused with the Old Witch who hosted the 1950s EC title, Haunt of Fear), while volume two was hosted by Mr. Bones.

Ghost Manor was part of a wave of new horror and suspense comics published by Charlton during this period. Its sister titles, with many of the same creators, were the Charlton anthologies The Many Ghosts of Doctor Graves (with host Dr. M. T. Graves), Haunted (with hosts Impy and then Baron Weirwulf), and Ghostly Tales (with host Mr. L. Dedd, later I. M. Dedd). Unfortunately, Charlton's low page-rates and slapdash production values resulted in few notable characters or stories; Ghost Manor was typical in this regard.

"The Top Floor of Hades!"
Written by Joe Gill
Drawn by Sanho Kim

 



***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...