Thursday, October 25

13 Nights of Halloween - Night 6

 

Join me if you dare for a tale of terror, this tale is torn from Curse of the Weird #4, March 1994 which is a reprint of a story originally from Menace # 5. It's a story from Marvel Comics and features the 1st appearance of one of their supernatural characters, the Zombie, Simon Garth. Curse of the Weird only ran for 4 issues from December 1993 to March 1994 and as made up of all reprinted tales.


Zombie!
Writer - Stan Lee
Penciler - Bill Everett
Inker - Bill Everett
Letterer - Bill Everett
Editor - Stan Lee
 


***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...