Sunday, October 28

13 Nights of Halloween - Night 9

 

Join me if you dare for a tale of terror, this one is from Tower of Shadows #1, published by Marvel Comics in September 1969.

Tower of Shadows is a horror/fantasy anthology comic book published by Marvel Comics from 1969 to 1975. It featured work by writer-artists Neal Adams, Jim Steranko, Johnny Craig, and Wally Wood, writer-editor Stan Lee, and artists John Buscema, Gene Colan, Tom Sutton, Barry Windsor-Smith (as Barry Smith), and Bernie Wrightson.

The stories were generally hosted by Digger, a gravedigger; Headstone P. Gravely, in undertaker garb; or one of the artists or writers.

After the 10th issue, the title was changed to Creatures on the Loose, publishing a mixture of sword and sorcery features, horror/fantasy reprints, and the science-fiction werewolf feature "Man-Wolf."

Writer - Stan Lee
Penciler - John Buscema
Inker - Don Heck
Letterer - Sam Rosen
Editor - Stan Lee

 



***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...