Wednesday, October 24

13 Nights of Halloween - Night 5

 

Join me if you dare for a tale of mystery, 'The Phantom Balloon' from The Twilight Zone #30, by Gold Key Comics, released September 1969.

Gold Key Comics published a long-running Twilight Zone comic that featured the likeness of Rod Serling introducing both original stories and occasional adaptations of episodes. The comic outlived the television series by nearly 20 years and Serling by nearly a decade. A later revival of Twilight Zone comics was published by Now Comics, spinning off of the 1980s revival of the show.


The Phantom Balloon, art by Win Mortimer.

Painted cover art by George Wilson.

 



***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...