Tuesday, October 30

13 Nights of Halloween - Night 11

 

Join me if you dare for a tale of terror called "Death's Promise" taken from Our Army at War #210, September 1969. 

Our Army at War was an American comic book anthology published by DC Comics that featured war-themed stories and featured the first appearances of Sgt. Rock and Enemy Ace. The series was published from August 1952 to February 1977, then was renamed Sgt. Rock in March 1977, continuing the numbering sequence of Our Army at War.

"Death's Promise!"
Art by Fred Ray



***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...