Wednesday, October 14

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 14 - The Monster

 

This rancid story 'The Monster' comes from a particularly fetid tome known as Chamber of Darkness #4, from April, 1970

The voices were provided by TheJacksonRoyKirk and his mum. Go sub up his channel

Chamber of Darkness is a horror/fantasy anthology comic book published by the American company Marvel Comics. Under this and a subsequent name, it ran from 1969 to 1974. It featured work by creators such as writer-editor Stan Lee, writers Gerry Conway, Archie Goodwin, and Roy Thomas, and artists John Buscema, Johnny Craig, Jack Kirby, Tom Sutton, Barry Windsor-Smith (as Barry Smith), and Bernie Wrightson. Stories were generally hosted by either of the characters Digger, a gravedigger, or Headstone P. Gravely, in undertaker garb, or by one of the artists or writers.

After the eighth issue, the title changed to Monsters on the Prowl, and the comic became almost exclusively a reprint book.


Writer - Jack Kirby
Penciler - Jack Kirby
Inker - John Verpoorten
Letterer - Artie Simek
Editor - Stan Lee




***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...