Saturday, October 17

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 17 - The Beast's Revenge

 

This rabid fable rose up snarling from the savage folds of House of Mystery #200, March 1972. My girlfriend Lisa helped with one of the voices.

House of Mystery was an anthology series published by DC Comics, running for 321 issues from 1951 to 1983. The first 173 issues featured science-fiction and weird mystery stories, with recurring features including Martian Manhunter and Dial H for Hero. Starting with #174, the series switched to a horror anthology presented by Cain the Caretaker, DC's most enduring horror host. Late in the series run, House of Mystery added a new ongoing series, "I, Vampire".

Writers - John Albano
Pencilers - Mike Kaluta
Inkers - Mike Kaluta
Editors - Joe Orlando

 


***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!


No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...