Tuesday, October 6

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 6 - Summer Camp

 

Tonight's tale of terror is about a tale of terror but is it truth or fiction? 'Summer Camp' is taken from Unexpected #200, July 1980.

The Unexpected was a fantasy-horror comics anthology series, a continuation of Tales of the Unexpected, published by DC Comics. The Unexpected ran 118 issues, from #105 (February–March 1968) to #222 (May 1982). As a result of the so-called DC Implosion of late 1978, beginning in 1979 The Unexpected absorbed the other DC horror titles House of Secrets, The Witching Hour, and Doorway to Nightmare into its pages. Horror hosts featured in The Unexpected included The Mad Mod Witch, Judge Gallows, Abel, and the Witches Three.

This title is not to be confused with The Unexpected published by DC Comics in 2018.


"Summer Camp"
Script by J.M. DeMatteis
Art by Ernie B. Patricio
 


***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...