Wednesday, October 21

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 21 - Time Out

 

This shudder filled story was hacked from a creepy comic called Tower of Shadows 5 by Marvel Comics from May 1970 and features the visceral voices of -
'Murderous' Matilda as Dianna
and
'Gruesome' Gary B the Casual Comic Guy as Richard (Rick)

Tower of Shadows is a horror/fantasy anthology comic book published by the American company Marvel Comics under this and a subsequent name from 1969 to 1975. It featured work by writer-artists Neal Adams, Jim Steranko, Johnny Craig, and Wally Wood, writer-editor Stan Lee, and artists John Buscema, Gene Colan, Tom Sutton, Barry Windsor-Smith (as Barry Smith), and Bernie Wrightson.

The stories were generally hosted by Digger, a gravedigger; Headstone P. Gravely, in undertaker garb; or one of the artists or writers.

After the 10th issue, the title was changed to Creatures on the Loose, publishing a mixture of sword and sorcery features, horror/fantasy reprints, and the science-fiction werewolf feature "Man-Wolf."

Writer - Gerry Conway
Penciler - Syd Shores
Inker - Syd Shores
Letterer - Artie Simek
Editor - Stan Lee


***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!






No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...