Thursday, October 15

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 15 - Hades University

 

This devilish tale was summoned up from the depths of Scary Tales #26 (January 1977) from Charlton Comics and the voices have been provided by the crawling chaos that is the Beastly Browns from Cruelorado. Check out the respective channels of Sharon, Rina and Kade.

Scary Tales was a horror-suspense anthology comic book series published by Charlton Comics from 1975 to 1984. The book was "hosted" by Countess R. H. Von Bludd, an alluring female vampire in a tight-fitting dress. Artist Steve Ditko was a regular contributor to the book during its entire run.

Scary Tales was part of a wave of new horror and suspense comics published by Charlton during this period. Its sister titles, with many of the same creators, were the Charlton anthologies The Many Ghosts of Doctor Graves (with host Dr. M.T. Graves), Ghostly Tales (with host Mr. L. Dedd, later I. M. Dedd), Ghost Manor (with host Mr. Bones), Haunted (with hosts Impy and then Baron Weirwulf), and Ghostly Haunts (with host Winnie the Witch).

Art - Mike Zeck
Writer - Nick Cuti
Editor - G.Wildman

 


***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...