Tuesday, October 27

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 27 - To Master a Mummy

 

This musty fetid fable was unearthed from House of Secrets #154, November 1978. With superb voice work by fellow YouTuber og spacebunzz.

The original Silver Age series ran as House of Secrets for 80 issues, from November/December 1956 to September/October 1966. It then returned after a 3 years hiatus as The House of Secrets with #81 in September 1969, with a new host Abel. He is the brother of Cain the host of The House of Mystery and is the 1st murder victim from the bible. He is immortal, although he does get regularly killed by his brother, he resurrects every time. 


Writers - Scott Edelman
Pencilers - Charles Nicholas
Inkers - Romeo Tanghal
Colourists - Jerry Serpe
Letterers - Jean Simek
Editors - Paul Levitz




***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...