Saturday, October 3

31 Nights of Halloween - Night 3 - The Curse of the Cat

 

This story is from House of Mystery #177, which was released December, 1968. 

House of Mystery was an anthology series published by DC Comics, running for 321 issues from 1951 to 1983. The first 173 issues featured science-fiction and weird mystery stories, with recurring features including Martian Manhunter and Dial H for Hero. Starting with #174, the series switched to a horror anthology presented by Cain the Caretaker, DC's most enduring horror host. Late in the series run, House of Mystery added a new ongoing series, "I, Vampire".


Writers - Howie Post
Pencilers - Bill Draut
Inkers - Bill Draut
Editors - Joe Orlando
 


***********************************



      

***********************************

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

And add my Facebook page too!!

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...