Friday, October 2

A chat with Horror author Adam Watts

I know Adam from his Death Metal band Beef Conspiracy and I knew he'd released a couple of books, I even bought and read 2 of them myself. So when I decided to start chatting to some authors on my YouTube channel I knew I needed to get caught up on his writing career.


Since starting to write 12 years ago he's released 3 self-published books and had a short story included in an anthology, he is currently working frenziedly on his 4th, a ghost story which he describes as turning into a bit of a monster by all accounts!

Mr Bloody Sunshine
In this one a disgruntled pizza delivery man grows ever more psychotic and starts to develop a taste for murder.

The Miracle
A bizarre body horror tale with a religious twist, not so much hallelujah as heck no!!

Like Rats
A slow burning post-apocalyptic zombie fest full of dark humour and wry social commentary!!




      

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...