Friday, January 12

Art

I can't draw, damn I wish that I could 😢 I think I probably have some of my terrible art attempts around somewhere at home as I never really throw away anything. I will scan up any worthy attempts that I see here, although most of them will be stick figure wars cos I did a ton of them back in the day. I will also post up links to any cool art pages that I see anywhere if you guys wanna check it out. 

Actually I think I might even pick up a cheap art book from Amazon and see if I can teach myself to draw.... hmm that might be a good idea for a project!!

So here is a great page on Facebook you might want to check out, I found it through the Geek Asylum group on Facebook. This guy Jim Williams does a fair few conventions and takes commissions too so go check out his page

Inspired by a picture by Mike Deodato


No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...