Thursday, January 18

Late geeky Christmas presents :)

My mate Dawn bought me a few little geeky treats for Christmas :) Yay!!


Look now I can wear Iron Man socks whilst drinking tea from an Iron Man mug!! Hey I could even listen to the band Iron Man whilst I drink my tea!! And doing the ironing.... erm perhaps not that!!


This cute little Spidey-fellow has sucker pads that go onto the hands so you can suction him onto surfaces!! Hay that's one of his powers in the comics too.... almost!! Awesome!!


And look at this Batman flask/mug type thing!! I could totally take a cup of tea to work with me!! Not a bad idea at all actually!! Nice artwork too, this is a cool 70's style Batman I think, I like that style of Batman a lot!


And finally some kick arse Batarangs!! The top one folds and has magnets on it so it can go on the fridge and the 2nd one is a bottle opener!! They look pretty sweet sat on my shelf 😊



No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...