Monday, January 15

Here a blog, there a blog, everywhere a blog blog - 1

So I was considering doing a review of the cool Will Smith Netflix movie Bright. I watched it the other night and had seen loads of people posting up, "is this film as crap as the critics say" kind of posts. I checked it out and thought it was pretty damn good actually. BUT I am not going to review it.... nope instead I thought I'd point you all to a cool review by a fellow novice blog buddy. I think it's cool to share a fellow bloggers site with you and in future I will share a cool blog here whenever I see one. 

So without further ado here is the blog of Hartley O'Driscoll called Hartley reviews. He did a post about the movie Bright that pretty much hits the nail on the head as far as I am concerned. 




No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...