Friday, April 6

Geek Tee Friday - Cute-thulhu!!

Check out my other Geek Tee BLOGS


I love the stories of H.P. Lovecraft and the dark beings of his Cthulhu mythos but I also like a laugh and this cute Cthulhu shirt is great, especially when juxtaposed with my big ugly hairy mug!

I need more Lovecraft geeky tees for sure though. One is not enough really but I am trying to be good though as I have a blooming mountain of heavy metal shirts already.

Check out my Heavy Metal Cthulhu themed podcasts that I do every year for Cthulhu-mass (which I have decided is the 1st Sunday after Christmas) HERE.

Also check out the silly home horror movie that I made, it's very bad but I kind of like it
Cthulhu Fear

Have a look at the review I did of the London Lovecraft festival HERE

******************************************


     

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...