Monday, April 30

Nextflix Reviews - Skin Trade

Want to know what to 'watch next' on Netflix? Check out my Nextflix Reviews


I was doing my review of Kung-Fu Hustle a while back and got reminiscing and thinking that there just ain't as many cool martial arts movies coming out anymore. That's what got me having a search around for some of the cool stars I remembered and I came up with this winner from 2014. It stars Dolph Lundgren (He-man, Punisher) as Nick Cassidy and Tony Jaa, (Ong-bak series) as Tony Vitayakul in a really cool cops and martial arts movie. Dolph takes down the kingpin Viktor Dragovic played by Ron Perlman (Hellboy) who's son gets killed in the arrest. Viktor has Nick's wife and daughter killed and him left for dead. He doesn't die though and hellbent on revenge he travels to Asia where he ends up tangling with Tony after crooked FBI agent Reed played by Michael Jai White (Spawn) stitches him up making it look like he killed Tony's partner.
Dolph with Jaa wearing Hellboy's Hand of Doom!!
The action is pretty cool, Lundgren still looks like an authentic although slightly slower than in his heyday bad arse and his fights with Jaa are intense and believable. Size and strength Vs speed and youth makes for a good showdown. Can Nick get his revenge on Viktor without getting killed or arrested by Tony? Watch this film to find out!

****************************************

      

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...