Monday, April 30

Lisa's quick peek into the week

Two of Swords looks like she'd make a mean action hero!!


Good morning everyone ☺.
Quick peek into the week - Two of swords.

This week, you may feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Faced with two possible choices, you don't know which to choose. Both seem as good as, or as bad as, the other. You find yourself feeling stuck, trapped and in a place of inertia.

Take note – the woman in this card is wearing a blindfold. There is something that she is not seeing yet that may make her decision much easier.

Ask yourself, what new information is available to me to make this decision?

You may be surprised that by looking outside of the immediate situation that you already have your answer. Unblock your thoughts and let go of any resistance so that you can move forward.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

I am available for readings right now, so please drop me a message if you'd like me to fit you in.
Many thanks, and wishing you all a good week. Xx

*****************************************



   

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...