Friday, May 4

Geek Tee Friday - DC Comics Bullet Logo

Check out my other Geek Tee BLOGS

Here I am on May the 4th Star Wars day with my Darth Vader action figure, (not a doll), with the new DC Bullet Logo t-shirt that I bought at the DC: Dawn of Super Heroes exhibition. Darth will force choke anybody who doesn't admit that my shirt rocks big time and that I am a good looking son of a gun! I am not sure what Mr Vader would make of me doing a Star Trek marathon on his day though so I won't tell him but make sure you check out my currently ongoing journey into Trek HERE



*************************************************


     

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...