Monday, May 7

Lisa's quick peek into the week

Quick peek into the week - The Tower (reversed).


This is the second time that the Tower has shown up recently! On April 2, it was upright, and now it is reversed. So what's the story?

Well, this is your second chance to truly learn from the experience. It's your opportunity to fully process what happened in April, and look at how you can integrate these lessons into your life now. And if you don't, you'll continue to experience the same kind of situation over and over, until you finally master the lessons the Universe wants to teach you.

This week, you are being asked to revisit whatever came up for you in the week of April 2. It may be that a similar situation has appeared in your life again, or you are reminiscing on what happened. This is your opportunity to learn from the experience and integrate these lessons into your inner being.

For example, if you had a relationship break-up in early April, what have you learned since then about how you relate to others and who you attract? If you lost your job, how can you avoid a similar situation and find work that you truly love? And if you had a spiritual awakening, what aspects of your 'old self' still need attention and releasing?

This is a powerful time to do the inner work and give yourself the opportunity to truly evolve into a new part of your self.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

For telephone readings, I can be messaged on my Facebook page Lisa Farmer Tarot reader, else find me on SallyMorgan.TV, pin number 2223.

Thanks all, and have a good week 👍.

*****************************************



   

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...