Monday, May 14

Lisa's quick peek into the week

Quick peek into the week - Wheel of fortune reversed.

Down on your luck this week? Feeling like the world is against you and nothing is working out in your favour?

If you can relate – and don't mind being challenged – have a think about whether it's really a case of 'bad luck' or bad decision-making. When things go wrong, it's easy to blame luck, Mercury Retrograde or other people. But if you want to live your life feeling empowered and in control, you need to step up and take accountability for where you are at right now.

Even if things aren't working out the way you want them to, you are being asked to shine the light back onto yourself and look at what actions you've taken that have lead to your current circumstances. When you do that, you reclaim your power and you can make positive change for the future – rather than always playing victim to 'fate'. You choose!

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Have a good week everybody.
Readings are £5 off now, so please message me on my fb page Lisa Farmer Tarot Reader if you 'd like to book in.
Looking forward to speaking with some of you.

Best wishes. Xx


***********************************


   

No comments:

My wants list

I just thought I'd put this online so I can check it on my phone if I ever need to. Also if anyone is looking to trade or anything. ...